Infuse Your Life with Lavender from Young Living on Vimeo.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Use Young Living Lavender Vitality essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
How to Use
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
How do YOU use Lavender Oil in your wellness routine? Did you learn a new use for it today? Comment below and share your experience!
Blessings in Christ – Kerry
Get essential oils at wholesale prices by joining Young Living as a wholesale member. Get a 5 ml bottle of Lavender oil [along with a diffuser, and 10 other oils, and other goodies] when you join with a Premium Starter Kit. Following these links will bring you to Young Living website where you can join the joyful oiler team and get a welcome packet from me after you sign up with a Premium Starter Kit!